If you’re seeking a job in Quality, simply want to explore the job market, build marketable skills or are trying to hire candidates in the quality field, you’ve come to the right place! At ASQ Boston we exemplify quality by matching the best candidates to the best jobs, best companies and most importantly best people through personalized services.
The benefits include:
- Job search and posting is FREE of charge for both job seekers and recruiters in the quality field. No membership required!
- Direct contact to recruiter and hiring managers posting jobs in our ASQ Boston LinkedIn Group.
- Members working in companies with Hiring Referral Programs can offer to refer job seekers
- Professional networking events
- Career Development Programs: Dinner meetings with career tips, speakers, resume feedback & mentorship.
- Career fairs (upon recruiters availability)
Contact our Placement Chair – Suzy for any of these opportunities:
- Become part of our leadership team Placement Committee. (ASQ membership not required). If you’re passionate about quality careers and love matching opportunities with bright talents, we would love to have you in our team!
- Big Brother / Big Sister: Become a career mentor for a junior member in our Career in Quality Development Program (time commitment depending on individual availability)
- Become a speaker at one of our events (career / resume tips, quality building skills)
- If you would like to introduce your company and quality team job openings to our members, host any of our quality subject meetings in your company, invite ASQ Boston booth or our members to a career fair please contact our Placement Chair – Suzy.
- Join our Newsletter and our social media (add links) to receive the latest news
For the most recent job alerts, please join the ASQ Boston LinkedIn Group.
Refer also to the ASQ Headquarters website: http://asq.org/career/index.html
You can post the job directly to ASQ Headquarters website subject to charge http://asq.org/career/index.html
- You can make your own posting to our Linked group by joining the ASQ Boston LinkedIn Group
- If you want us to post the job on our LinkedIn group for you and keep your name anonymous, please submit the form below. You must be the direct hire or recruiter for the position.