Greetings Quality Professionals,
It is a pleasure to invite you to submit to ASQ Boston’s Call for Papers for the 37th Annual Boscon Quality Conference:
Quality – A Worldwide Imperative for the Future
As always, the annual Boscon Quality Conference is organized by the American Society for Quality (ASQ) Boston Chapter and will take place on March 19th – 20th, 2018 at the Royal Sonesta hotel in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
ASQ is a non-profit professional society dedicated to quality improvement and to bringing the benefits of quality to both industry and the community. To learn more about ASQ’s members, mission, technologies and training, visit us at www.asq.org.
The Boston section offers education courses, ASQ certification exam preparation, workshops, networking, and much more. We are also an avenue for you to get involved in quality improvement, and to help bring the benefits of quality to our local area. To learn more about ASQ Boston Chapter’s members, mission, and work in the community, visit us at www.asqboston.org.
The suggested tracks for this year’s Boscon Conference are the following:
|Tools||Risks||Standards||Value & Performance|
- The deadline to submit papers for this year’s Boscon Quality Conference is October 30th, 2017
- Notification of acceptance will be made no later than November 24th, 2017
- The deadline for 1st draft paper submission is December 31st, 2017
- The deadline for signed speaker/presenter agreement form is December 31st, 2017
- The deadline for final paper submission is February 12th, 2018
Please see our flyer for this year’s Call for Papers. Feel free to pass along this information to other quality professionals who may be interested in presenting at this year’s conference.
We look forward to seeing you at the conference!
Leanna M. Green and Arnold Greenbaum
Boscon 2018 Co-chairs