38th Annual Quality Conference #BOSCON2019
“New Quality in a New World: Innovating Quality in a Digital Era”
April 1- 2 2019, Hawthorne Hotel in Salem, MA.
BOSCON is an annual quality conference hosted by ASQ Boston. BOSCON is the section’s signature event where national and international quality professionals hear speakers discuss different quality topics and network with them. The conference focus for 2019 is innovation in quality as a survival strategy in a Digital Era to adapt to the exponential change of technology.
Tracks and focus
- Innovation/Quality 4.0
- Innovating Quality to leverage the technologies that Industry 4.0 is delivering at an exponential rate.
- Reevaluating the soft skills required for a successful implementation of the innovative technologies.
- Innovative quality toolkits and practical processes to prepare for the digital era across industries.
- AI, automation, robotics, big data, and other new technology benefits for Quality.
- Extended Quality culture
- Building the culture of quality beyond traditional quality department walls and supporting roles and responsibilities across the organization.
- The next generation of quality professionals in the digital era.
- Transforming organizations to become agile and rapidly changeable to meet the continuous change of new technologies.
- Understanding, efficient implementation, and revision of standards in a fast-changing environment (FDA, ISO, MDR, IVDR, CE marks, EU Data Integrity, etc.)
- Students Fast Track
- Undergraduate & graduate studies for a 15-20 minute session in any of the above tracks.
The wide array of tracks allows for a diversity of speakers whom all attendees will enjoy!